Join Me on My Primary Blog

Dear Readers,

When I first started Mommy's Castle, it was my outlet to share everything under the sun--parenting, inexpensive fashion finds, rants, raves, and everything in between. At the time of this blog's launch, I was still running my primary work-at-home blog. I had initially wanted to slowly transition that blog into a multi-niche blog, but I never thought it would work. As it turns out, it did work, which is why I've kind of left Mommy's Castle in the dust.

Everything that I would be sharing here, I'm sharing over on Freelance Lady. Until I decide what I'd like to do with what's left of Mommy's Castle, I'd like to invite you to join me on my primary blog. I'm currently running numerous giveaways, providing reviews, and still sharing my sweet little life with the world. I truly hope that you'll come on over and see what's been happening.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. At this point, I believe it's unlikely that I'll "revive" Mommy's Castle, but right now, it's up in the air.

Best wishes to all and thank you for following me on this journey.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!