FFF: Inexpensive Online Shoe Stores

 

Last week for Frugal Fashion Friday, I discussed shoes, and how it used to seem impossible to purchase an entire outfit + shoes for less than $60. In it, I also listed four outfits, all fashionable, for less than $60 each, just to get you started on your frugal fashion journey.

Today, I'm still kind of stuck on the topic of shoes. As a matter of fact, I was "window" shopping online today, and I came across this super cute pair of jeweled sandals that I wanted. Simply by looking at them, I figured they'd cost around $20, with $40 being the most.



Cute, right? Yeah, well, the price tag isn't so cute. As a matter of fact, I lost all interest in those bad boys once I saw that they were $297.

*Gag* Not that cute anymore.

Anyway, I left behind the sandals and started browsing some more, when I came across a pair that looked incredibly similar to the ridiculously expensive sandals. That's when I decided that today, for FFF, I would share with you three of my favorite inexpensive online shoe stores.

BodyCentral.com

 


 
Body Central is amazing. I didn't discover this website until recently, and I was blown away by the deals available. In fact, there was a pair of black patent pumps for $5.80! That's what originally caught my eye. And then I saw a very cute skirt on sale for $3. It doesn't get much better than that when you're talking about brand new clothes and shoes. The shoe selection is quite incredible, featuring pumps, flats, sandals, flip-flops, and even boots. Unbeatable.
 
 

Payless.com

 
My second favorite shoe store is Payless. I've been a Payless fan since I was about 15-years-old, and my feelings about the store have only improved. As a matter of fact, the selection has improved, and they seem to be keeping up with current fashions. Here, you'll find pumps, sandals, flats, boots, and even tennis shoes at incredibly low prices. Occasionally, you'll find a $5 deal.
 
 
 

GoJane.com


Finally, I present to you "GoJane." While the shoes aren't as inexpensive as Body Central and Payless, they still have some pretty great deals, especially for such high quality shoes. My favorites are the fold-over boots, because at $30, it's a steal. The reviews on the products are pretty good, too, which is the main reason why I highly recommend it. There aren't many "casual" shoe options here besides boots, so that may be a negative aspect for some shoppers.

Websites with Inexpensive Shoes

Don't assume that the aforementioned websites are the only inexpensive shoe stores out there. As a matter of fact, there are plenty more, including 6PM, TB Dress, and Ippolitan, among others. Just keep your eyes peeled and your mind open to awesome deals, and you'll be good to go!


What's your must-have brand of shoes?

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Seeing the price on those sandals made me feel ill!! Immediately they were no longer cute! What a bummer!! I'll keep these other sites in mind when I'm "window" shopping next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes among other things are so inflated. There are plenty of dupes that fit the bill just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Thanks for the Great info, I'm checking out Body Central right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember a time where I HATED to wear shoes at all but now (I guess in my olden age) I LOVE shoes..I love shoes of ALL colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Go Jane before. Now I own 2 new pair of Take A Chic Break D'Orsay Flats ( http://www.gojane.com/99208.html ) CURSES! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Body Central before so I'll have to check them out. Hopefully they have some cute styles that come in a wider size.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!