Yahoo! Mail is Down Again, 6/2/2014

When I'd tell people that I was still using Yahoo! after all of these years, they'd often ask, "Who uses Yahoo! anymore?" I'd say something along the lines of, "I don't much care for change," and we'd go on about our business.

*Sigh*

Today, I finally understand why so many people have switched.

Yahoo! Plagued with Errors


Yahoo! has had numerous problems over the past several months. Today, the problems seem to have resurfaced, with users receiving "Error Code 45" when trying to load their mail. Just when they believe that error has resolved, an "Error 4" pops up and prevents them from reading their messages.

Yahoo! Users Express Outrage


Users have taken to Down Detector to express their dismay. Small business owners are threatening to switch e-mail providers, as the constant problems are causing disruptions within their business.

I've been a loyal Yahoo! fan for many years, and I must say that as a blogger, the interruptions are nothing short of frustrating. Today, I've decided to wholly consider the switch, to Google's e-mail service in particular, as Gmail has been far less troublesome for me.

So far, I've heard nothing from Yahoo! in regards to this matter, and many of the comments I've seen on Down Detector say that the Customer Care Call Back line has been unavailable for weeks.

Unfortunately, it's not looking good for Yahoo!

Have you been affected by the Yahoo! Mail service disruption?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!