Frugal Fashion Friday: 3 Name-Brand Outfits Under $100 Each

Are you ready for the second installment of Frugal Fashion Friday?

 

Below, I've put together 3 name-brand outfits, all for under $100 each. I've utilized three different styles, including professional, casual, and party.

Enjoy!

Note: Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee the availability of these items, nor the price. However, at the time of posting, these prices are deemed accurate.

Professional Name-Brand Outfit Under $100



This outfit makes use of the following items:

  • Faux Suede Platform Pumps, $5, BodyCentral
  • Solid Color Soft Crinkle Scarf, $11, Amazon
  • J. Tomson Womens Tailored Boyfriend Blazer, $34, Amazon
  • Apt. 9 Modern Fit Trouser Pants, $19, Kohls
  • Elegant Bodyflirt Top, $12, Bon Prix

Casual Name-Brand Outfit Under $100



This outfit makes use of the following items:


Party Name-Brand Outfit Under $100

This outfit makes use of the following:

  • Crystale Silvertone Genuine Onyx Bead and Chip Earrings,$12, Overstock
  • Admired Aesthetic Dress, $50, Mod Cloth
  • Chitra Faux Suede Strappy Platform Heels, $30, Miss Guided

Let's talk. What is your must-have accessory?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!