Frugal Fashion Friday: Where to Get Free Clothes


Happy Friday!

Welcome to yet another installment of Frugal Fashion Friday.

Where to Get Free Clothes


Maybe you love shopping for clothes because you know how to find amazing deals.

I love shopping for clothes. In fact, it's one of those "indulging" moments for me--and by indulge, I mean spending $30 on a single outfit every couple of months. It may not sound like a lot, but trust me, if you know what you're doing and where to look, $30 can go a long way for your wardrobe.

But what if you could get clothes for free? And I mean totally free. I'm talking no shipping costs if you get it online. No tax costs. Just 100 percent, totally free clothing. Is it possible?

As a matter of fact it is.

Here are a few ways to get clothing without having to pay a dime.

Listia

If you like eBay, you'll love Listia. It's an auction website, where you use points instead of money. I've been with Listia for a couple of weeks, and I've won a micro SD card reader, and I've auctioned off a mini planner and a mini notebook/calendar. They also have clothes, jewelry, and accessories.

Become a Product Tester

Brands like New Balance are seeking product testers to help make their merchandise better. Bloggers can also benefit from free items, simply by reviewing them. I found free eyewear in exchange for a review (bloggers only) from Firmoo.

Freebie Websites

Websites like Freecycle, Freegle, and even Craigslist are great places to find free clothing. Freecycle is based in your area, so you can pick these items up (occasionally, people will deliver). Same with Craigslist. Look in the "free" section for some free stuff.

Web Searches


Type in "100% Free Clothes" in Google (with quotes so that it searches that exact phrase). Seriously. It's that easy. Just by typing that in, I found a Hallman's Free Garment Bag, free Jay Mafia merchandise, a free Alopecia bracelet, a free Perpster promotional t-shirt, an a free April Fools shirt!

Oh, and while the aforementioned clothing may not be your style, don't forget that you can refashion old t-shirts into some pretty, fashionable clothes.

I hope that you've enjoyed today's installment and hopefully you're able to find free clothes with the above resources! Have a fantastic weekend!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!