Sólo vives una vez!

For once, I sat around for most of the day in my pajamas and robe.

It felt damn good, too. I regret nothing.

Unfortunately, I'll pay for it tomorrow considering that I have a sink full of (thankfully rinsed) dishes, a living room full of toys, a desk full of papers, and a 5 1/2 hour school day tomorrow starting at 8 in the morning.

I'm living it up right now. And in my case, "living it up" means hanging out with my kids and having an all-day pajama party, watching cartoons, and eating whatever we want.


Sólo vives una vez!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!