Making it Official!

When I first had the idea to start a blog called Mommy's Castle a little over month ago, I was super excited about it. I wanted a place where I could express myself and talk about my personal life and family life. My other blog, Freelance Lady, is serious and business-y, and while I still love it and post regularly, my readers over there want to find ways to earn money online--not to read about my daughter taking off her diaper and running away from me.


So, here we are--Mommy's Castle. Did you notice that it is now a .com? That's right! I purchased a top-level domain today to kind of make it "official," so to speak. After I redirected it, my excitement shot through the roof! I have so many plans for this blog!

I know it's just a domain name, but man, I feel like I finally have a place to call my own--where I can kick off my shoes, talk about my sanity, and wear yoga pants everyday without anyone having anything to say about it (except maybe the miniature people who live here, too).

It feels...comfortable.

So, c'mon everyone--share this journey with me!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!