Obsession Confession: Nail Polish, Nail Art

I'm a nail polish junkie. If it has anything to do with nails, you can bet that I love it! My husband is aware of my "addiction," and once went out and spent $60 on nail polish alone. He obviously knows the key to my heart.

I've been thinking about doing a nail art tutorial. I have yet to decide if it will be an image guided tutorial or a video tutorial, nor have I decided what kind of nail art I want to do in my tutorial. Once I get all the details figured out, my readers will be the first to know. ;)

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a bit of my nail art with you.

Enjoy!


Pink natural nails. Black and yellow flower.
 
Red natural nails. White and black tree.
 


Kiss Stick On Strips. Natural nails.
 

Artificial Bengals nails. I painted these.

Artificial nails. White shimmery polish with black/red tips, and a red stripe.

 
Pink artificial nails.



My favorite nail polish brand is Pure Ice. I've been dying to try China Glaze, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. What's your favorite brand of nail polish? Colors?
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!