Foodies: Cilantro Lime Tilapia

My husband is an amazing cook.  He has dreams of one day opening his own restaurant, and I know, with certainty, that it would be a success. Never, and I mean never, has he made a dish that wasn't incredibly delicious. He has a rule when it comes to cooking. Make it look good, then make it taste good. And boy, does he do an excellent job of both.

Now, get this. He is allergic to fish, so you know he loves me when he goes through all kinds of craziness to cook fish for me. I handle the fish, and he cooks it, wearing gloves--being careful to never touch it.


The result of his creativity? Cilantro lime tilapia, topped with a pico de gallo combination, all atop a bed of raw spinach. I can't explain to you how juicy and delicious this meal was.

What's your favorite fish dish?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!