New blog design!


Hey, hey, hey!

I am incredibly excited about the new blog design.

For months, I've been contemplating whether or not I should purchase a custom blog design. I've read and read about it, and many people say that it's an investment that needs to be made. I just didn't buy it. I knew that if I put my mind to it, I could design the blog to my liking without any outside help. And for free! And that's exactly what I did.

How do you like the castle I created in Gimp 2.0?

I'm a beginner, so it took about 5 hours to make. The images were the most time consuming. I used Gimp 2.0, and just goofed around with it for awhile before I created images worth using. Uploading everything and making it look pretty was actually the easiest part.

So, what do you think? Have you ever designed your own blog? Was it a success or a fail? Share your story!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!