Announcing "Frugal Fashion Friday!"

I'm excited to announce that I've finally decided on a weekly series.

Drum roll, please!


Voila! Yes, that's right! Every Friday, starting on May 2, I will share something related to frugal fashion, such as an inexpensive online clothing store, a full outfit under $50, or some of my frugal fashion finds.

Being that I am a plus-sized woman, a lot of what I share will be plus-size friendly. You can rest assured, however, that I'll also be sharing many different sizes as well, to appease all of my readers. After all, women come in all different shapes. *Smile* If you have any questions, comments, or want me to include a specific size once the series begins, contact me! I am always listening!

I really look forward to sharing with you, and I hope that this new weekly series will help you get more bang for your buck when it comes to shopping for clothing, shoes, and accessories!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!