My Health: Progress Update

Water, water, and more water!

That's how I wish it had been since Friday. Unfortunately, it hasn't been.

I actually "relapsed" and drank a soda at a baby shower that I attended and had an 8 ounce Red Bull that same day. Shame on me, right?

Ugh. I've made up for it since then---or at least I feel that I have. I've had absolutely nothing but water and I've been watching my portions very closely. I feel a lot better, to my surprise. I thought that the lack of energy drinks would have me feeling lethargic.

Apparently my "wings" are still in tact.

I haven't been keeping track of my progress in the typical way that people trying to lose weight do. That's mainly because my goal here is not necessarily to lose weight, but to be healthy. Of course, losing 20 to 30 pounds would be awesome. Even still, I'm not tracking my weight on a scale. I'm not measuring how many inches lost. All that I'm doing is measuring how much water I drink per day, and how many days I've gone without drinking my calories.

Are you on a journey to a healthier life? Share your story and link to any relevant blog posts that talk about it! I'd love to read them!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!