Coming Soon to Mommy's Castle

Mommy's Castle has achieved some pretty awesome success ever since the blog's launch four months ago. I'm actually surprised that it's been that long, and even more surprised by the number of visitors the blog began to receive in such a short period of time.

In four months, we went from a rather bland layout, to a more upbeat, vibrant one---one that I am actually quite proud of.

The original header on "Mommy's Castle" after launch.
 
The new header after I redesigned the blog.
 

While I am proud of the blog's success, I want to take things a step further and begin providing more to my readers. With that said, I'm happy to announce that starting in May, I'm going to begin a weekly blog series. I'm not certain what the series will be just yet, or on which day of the week it will be held, but I do have some ideas. I'll make my final decision by the end of April, and you'll begin seeing the series every week beginning in May.

I also want to begin offering free printables to help make your lives easier. I'll be offering everything from blogging binders to budgeting binders, and grocery lists, weekly meal plans, and so much more.

Finally, you can also expect to see more recipes and reviews very, very soon.

After all, it is you, dear reader, that contribute to the success of this blog, and I truly believe that you deserve something in return.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for engaging with Mommy's Castle!

I love comments! Yours will be visible after approval. I know it sucks to wait, but we have to keep the spammers away!

I like to keep up with my readers, so chances are, you'll be hearing a response from me soon!